It’s that time of year again! ‘Tis the season to scour the jam-packed mall for the perfect gift to give your loved ones. In the spirit of the holiday season, we thought we would do you solid and provide you with a list of his and hers gifts to make your shopping online and offline a little easier!
Givfts for Him:
- Indigo: Marshall Stockwel Bluetooth Speaker, $299.95
Mid century modern speakers to please any guy who wants the newest technology with a vintage flair.
- Indigo: S’well teakwood water bottle, $45.00
This water bottle proves that being environmentally friendly CAN look cool.
- Nordstrom: Monogrammed insulated growler cooler (comes in 27 colours), $53.62.
Perfect for any guy who is always on the go, and needs a forward-looking cooler to keep food and drinks at the perfect temp.
- Nordstrom: “My Dad Rocks” lowball glasses (comes in a set of 4), $81.84.
Because everyone deserves a drink over the holidays, and should look cool doing it.
- Roots: Men’s cabin gloves, $48.00.
Warm? Check. Canadian? Check. Can still text while wearing them? Double check.
- Porter: Turnbull & Asser printed silk-twill pocket square, $95.00
This city skyline slicker pocket square is perfect for any guy who want to step up their fashion game over the holiday season and right on into the new year.
Givfts for Her:
- Indigo: Faux fur knitted earmuffs, $24.50
Faux fur is the name of the game this winter. Bonus: They not only look good, but are also cozy as heck.
- Hudson Bay- Hudson Bay fur pom multi-colour throw, $120.00
Literally the most Canadian blanket you can get a girl. Doesn’t hurt that it’s warm and fuzzy too!
- Nordstrom- Fresh Sugar tinted lip treatment with SPF15 (comes in 10 colours), $33.86
Pucker up! This gals lips will surely not be neglected and dry over the winter season with this tinted lip treatment.
- Nordstrom- Contemporary champagne flutes, $95.95
Corky typography on my champs flute? Definition of sassy and classy. Sign me up.
- Roots- Cabin Cardigan, $118.00
I GET WARM JUST LOOKING AT THIS CARDIGAN!! You literally cannot go wrong.
- Nordstrom: TopShop “Nachos and Chill” sleep-shirt, $49.38.
Again, the corky typography is a real slam dunk this holiday season!
- Nordstrom: BaubleBar Christal initial choker, $53.62
Bringing back the 90’s vibe with a modern monogrammed flair.
Givfts for him AND her:
- Roots- large cabin stocking, $20.00
While these stockings look good enough (and warm enough) to toss on your feet, they are strictly for filling up with presents.
- The Mustard Seed Holiday Bag, $54.99.
Our featured made in Hamilton holiday gift bag is what we call the mother of LOCAL gifts which contains carefully curated delicious food items from local artisans and producers in Hamilton and the surrounding regions. The aesthetically intriguing packaging in which the products are presented was designed and created by local artist Laura Konyndyk. The bag also includes a full colour version of the piece that inspired the artwork, which you can frame, hang on the fridge, or turn into a greeting card.It is the perfect way to give a dynamic, beautifully packaged gift, while supporting LOCAL businesses! To read more about the products in this year’s bag and how to order, click here